Thursday, May 29, 2008

The grass...it chokes the soul.

It's been raining here all week. My poor backyard looks like a jungle. It needed to be mowed on Saturday, but we were all to busy. So I thought, hey I'll do it Monday, or Tuesday. A noble thought, to be sure. But it's been raining ever since Monday afternoon. I love the rain, I'm not complaining one bit, but it does make mowing the lawn hard.

I had big plans for this week. A week off, with nothing to do. I could catch up with laundry and dishes, I could make banana bread. I could do a lot of things. But gosh darn it. I get online first thing in the morning, and I start talking to Arly, and next thing I know it's 1 in the afternoon. Although, truth be told, I have done some laundry and my dishes, but I can't seem to find the energy to do that banana bread. Maybe tomorrow afternoon. I have meetings in the morning, that should get me started. At least I won't get caught on MSN all day. It's not that I don't like talking to you Arly, but gosh darn it, I've been a lazy bum this week.

1 comment:

Arly said...

AAABBBYYYY. I hope you're getting stuff done. Loser.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker