Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Universal Studios

Oddly enough we didn't take any pictures today. Maybe it was from tiredness, or maybe it was because the camera was tucked away in Rob's new Spiderman track bag (joy of joys), or maybe it was because this park was so lackluster compared to everything else that it just wasn't worth taking the camera out. Or maybe it was because I had a headache.

We had fun at this park, but really in all honesty, compared to the others, this one was kind of outshone. We rode the Simpson's ride (that actually was fun), and we rode Jaws (which Rob was terrified of since he's been scared of Jaws since he was 8 years old.) There were a lot more shows at this park, most of which we missed...on purpose.

We were going to try to go back to the Magic Kingdom tonight to see the fireworks show, but the more we talked about it, the more we just wanted to go back and relax tonight. I would have gone gladly, but we didn't have enough time to do what I wanted to do (ride Pirates of the Caribbean) and still see the fireworks. Plus it takes about 45 minutes to get INTO the park from the parking lot so we would have had time to get there, see the fireworks from the gate, and leave. Not worth it.

Tomorrow it's the flight home. I'm looking forward to getting back to non-humidity (it's wrecking my skin), but I'm not quite ready to leave yet. It's been a fun week.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker