Our first day at Universal Studios. In Florida it's split into two parks. The first one is regular Universal Studios. The second is Universal Studios:Island of Adventure. We went to this one first, because it had "Marvel Land". *ahem* Are you ready to see a big dork!!?? Yes you are.
Rob, with Captain America, and Wolverine.
Rob, with Spiderman. Doing a Spiderman pose. He wasn't the first, NOR the last grown man to have his picture taken with these superheros. I have a lot more of Rob and various superheros, but to much dorkiness might bring down the intelligence level of this blog so I posted these two.
We did this park in a half day. It was nice to be able to ride all the rides, and see what we wanted to see, and still be back at the apartment by 4. Universal Studios is like Disney, only with less effort put into everything. It was like they were trying to make the most money with the least amount of effort. (Does this suprise anyone? I thought not) We rode Jurassic Park, and skipped the Dudley Do-Right Rip Saw Falls, mainly because I didn't want to be soaked like the day before.
That evening we got tickets to Cirque Du Soleil's show called "La Nouba". If you ever have a chance to go to a Cirque Du Soleil show, GO. I know the tickets are expensive, but they're sooooooooo worth it. The show was amazing. It was fun for me to be an audience member for once, with nothing to do but be entertained.

1 comment:
Captain American has large thighs...
Post a Comment