Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day Two

Cinderella's castle is behind us. Suzanne took the picture and didn't get the whole castle. I think we're going to retake this picture if we get a chance.
For you Arly. I laughed really hard. I also got a picture of the Dumbo ride too, but we didn't ride it. I couldn't ride it without you. :)
This is Rob and I right before we got on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! I love that ride, a lot.

Day Two was spent in the Magic Kingdom (i.e Disneyland for you west coasters). I have to say that we shouldn't have done the Magic Kingdom on a Saturday. It was so packed. It was nothing like the day before when kids were still in school. We should have done it Monday, when all the whiners and criers were back in school and we could have some peace.

We dodged and evaded people all day long. I'm also sore. This does NOT mean that I didn't have fun. I really did. But I'm so tired right now I barely know what I'm writing. Blah. I'm feeling muscles I didn't know I had. So, because I can't brain today, I have the dumb I'm filling a lot of this blog in with pictures. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and glad you are having so much fun. I am amazed that you did the roller coaster thing and the drop. Wow! You are much braver than your mom. I want to know if Robert and Suzanne are there. I haven't seen a picture of them. :)
Dad is doing well and made Rob $14 on Friday. He sold two shirts. Both off the sale rack. Keep having fun. Love you both. Mom

Arly said...

WOOHOO ZANZIBAR!! That's just rad.

And I'm glad you didn't ride the Dumbo Ride. I would have forever been jealous and hated you. :) Not really but still...

Glad you're having fun. Love you.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker