Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh bugger, the world is calling again.

Well it's back to the old grindstone again. The three day weekend is over, and I can't avoid the work I've been meaning to do for a week anymore. The lawn needs mowed, the house needs cleaned, the theatre stuff needs to be done, and the dentist office can once again call me if they're in need of the "fill in girl". Sad, sad day. I love being able to hide from the world. I love going somewhere and having no one know where I am. Needless to say, I'm very bitter toward my cell phone.

I can't hardly avoid the work that is calling me anymore. I suppose I could fake sick and watch movies all day, but in the end that would just make me feel worse. I do have to say I'm extremely tired after this last weekend of feeding 40 people. Maybe that will do for an excuse to take it easy today. I have started the laundry, so at least I'm doing something. I might do that. It sounds reasonable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I am at work and not getting my housework done. Count your blessings. Besides, the construction crew is messing up the place even more. Can I come live with you? Love you.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker