Ok actually, he really did asplode. Dad had an episode with his defibrillator. 39+ of them actually. Basically what happened was this: The atrium (the part of the heart to the north) was fluttering. (Mom must have been passing by), the Ventricle (the part of the heart to the south, darn rebel) was not fluttering. The defibrillator thought dad was having a heart attack, and shocked him. 39 times. Actually it was more than 39 because he lost count around 30, repeating it a couple times. Just so you all know he's fine, tired, but fine. His heart was irritable after the episodes (so said the doctor. I told him it matched his personality), and his blood was saying he HAD had a heart attack, but no, no heart attack. A fix in his meds and he's right and tight. All is well, dad no longer asplode.
In other, more important, news. Rob and I are heading to sunny Florida for a week to head to Disneyworld with the in-laws (my in-laws, not his). Robert got back from Afghanistan and we're meeting there to enjoy some "welcome home Robert"moments before he goes home to work/everyone else. It'll be fun. Hopefully I'll be able to blog and post pictures everyday. I'm going to try, but being the technology idiot I am, I might not be able to. We'll see.
Alrighty, need to pack. Need to clean my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment