Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day Three


Day Three we spent at the Epcot Center. It was fun. I probably enjoyed this park more than the other two. It had more to look at, and more of "my kind" of stuff. They had a tea shop. :)

Anyway, to start out the day (Mother's Day) we went to church, and got out of that at 11:30-ish. Then we came back to the apartment, ate lunch, and headed to Disney. So technically we only spent an afternoon there. I rode the Planet Tomorrow ride inside the big ball, and then I rode the Mission:Space ride that made me sick to my stomach for the rest of the day. I seriously couldn't ride another ride without almost puking. Honey I Shrunk the Audience even made me sick after that. It was so pathetic. Anyway, this park closed at 9pm, so we were out of there and back to the apartment early. Nice. Tomorrow, Animal Kingdom. :)

See Wendy, I can put pineapple plants on my blog too. Woo hoo. :) These are pineapple plants at Epcot. They were cool.

Joy of Tea. Yes. Tea is joyful. I had a cup in my hand when we took this picture. It was awesome.

2 comments:

Arly said...

I was going to say that you had better stopped at the tea shop!! What kind of tea brand did they have? And was it good? And what kind of tea personally did you have?

Arly said...

I have to say Abby, that you're looking particularly pretty in these pictures. Stunning, really.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker