Alrighty, day one. We didn't get to head to a Disney park until 2 or so because of some morning things that Robert and Suzanne had to do. So we decided to go to the Disney Hollywood MGM park. This park was mostly about movies and TV and stuff, and there were some pretty neat things, like the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular show. But it also had the Aerosmith Rollercoaster which was entirely in the dark, going from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds (no joke), and it also had the Tower of Terror, which is a ride that lifts you up 13 stories and drops you. I rode both. I had so much adrenaline running through me that I could barely walk after we were done. We rode the Aerosmith ride twice. *sigh* Rob owes me...huge.
The final even of the evening was the Fantasmic show at 9pm. It was a really neat water/firework show. I REALLY enjoyed it. We had to get there at 7:30, but we had great seats.
Ok, that was the first day. More to come soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment