Ok guys. We're home now, and I'll be back to posting normal blogs. :) No more pictures of Rob with Spiderman, sad to say. Just to let you know, I've been catching my body back up to Pacific Time, so I've been keeping odd hours. I hate jet lag. Although waking up at 6 is kind of handy. You get a lot done. Not that it's worth doing it all the time, mind you, but as it is...I might as well take advantage of it while I'm doing it.
The Southwest kids are coming this weekend. Gearing up for some good Baker City cooking with my mom. I started helping her cook for 40 kids when I was a teenager because I didn't want to help do "work projects" outside. I hate to sweat in the sun. So as a convienent excuse I helped in the kitchen. Now I actually enjoy it. :) Although feeding 40 people with the average age of 16 always reminds me of the plague of locusts in Egypt. To quote a sage piece of writing "They come, they eat, they leave."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is it bad for me to say that I never wanted to be involved at all... Hmmm... Maybe we should just keep that hush hush between me and you. ;)
Glad you're home! Get online so I can say hello. :) Hahahaha
Funny comments. I knew you were getting out of working on the projects but I really appreciated the help in the kitchen and it was good help. I do agree with the (they come, they eat, they leave). From the kitchen crew that is what it seems like.
Post a Comment