Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I feel I know

I feel left out. I feel sad. I feel tired. I feel pathetic. I feel fat. I feel poor. I feel ungrateful. I feel unappreciated. I feel insignificant. I feel unwanted. I feel frustrated. I feel uninterested. I feel negative. I feel stupid.

I know the hand of God. I know compassion. I know sympathy. I know I'm wrapped up. I know I'm blessed. I know I'm loved. I know peace. I know I'm clean. I know I'm able. I know I'm talented. I know I'm warm. I know my worth. I know I'm funny. I know I'm learned.

I feel. But I know. And I perservere.

3 comments:

Arly said...

You better know that I love you. Feelings are over rated anyway. :) Heeheehee. It's the facts we must focus on. And the fact is, you're witty, pretty and wise... Wait a second... that's a song...

Rob Dennis said...

For those of you who don't know I have the most amazing wife in the world. There is not another woman like her in the universe and I KNOW God is looking out for me because I have her.

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog. Very insightful And I love you, too. Ah, I think that comes from a song too.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker