Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh the CARNAGE!!

Whew! My Middle School theatre performs this week. Thursday to be exact. Thank goodness. It's getting really hard to juggle working full time, after school theatre, and building costumes for EORT's next musical. It'll be good to have it done. It's reached the point that if the play is good, it's my kids's fault, if it's bad, it's their fault as well. There's not much more I can do to help it at this point. Just chaperone the carnage.

Anyway, I've been waking up in the middle of the night thinking about everything I still need to do for the MS play. It'll be good when it's over. Maybe I can sleep through the night.

But then, in my contract, there's a little blip. I have to chaperone a dance. Just what I want to do, chaperone a middle school dance. I remember them when I was in Middle School. Nothing good comes from Middle School dances...except money for my theatre club...*sigh*...Nothing ELSE good comes from Middle School dances.

1 comment:

Arly said...

Oh middle school dances. That makes me feel sick just thinking about the hot stinky small gym...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker