Friday, March 7, 2008

Things to make your weekend happy

Ok, so with Rob gone to Portland for a football conference this weekend I thought I'd share a few pictures that make me happy (i.e. swoony). Granted, these pictures aren't of my MIA huband, but...well...he won't care. :) RIGHT ROB!!!

Ok, this is Alan Rickman as Colonel Brandon in Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility". This is the very moment he sees Marianne and falls madly in love with her. (Who he will get ignored by, and then later marry. It's all very romantic I promise)


Ah, Mr. Darcy. This is the point of the movie (Pride and Prejudice) where Elizabeth Bennett (the love of his life) has just helped his sister out of a hurtful situation. This is the look he gives her when he shows the world exactly what he thinks of her. I love this part in the movie.

Ok, this picture just makes me laugh. This is the part of Pride and Prejudice when he is suprised by Elizabeth Bennett on his estate after she's refused to marry him. And he's kind, and loving toward her. And he escorts her to her carriage, and then watches her ride away. *sigh*


Ok. Expect a few more posts this weekend. Because all I have to do is clean house while Rob's gone. So, if I need a break I'll probably get on this thing and post how miserable I am without Rob here. :) Maybe I'll just look at these pictures. Or have a Jane Austen movie fest....I'll do that. That'll be fun.

2 comments:

Wendy... said...

Did you see the Jane Austen Book Club? I watched it on the way home from Uganda - and laughed outloud through most of it. It was great!

Glad to see you sucked into the vortex that is blogging! :)

Anonymous said...

I <3 Alan Rickman (a.k.a: Snape)!

haha...sorry..had to put that in there.

-pce ow

Anonymous (<-- me)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker