Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Internet radio gods hate me.

Pandora upsets me. This is an internet radio station that you can choose which artists you want, and you can choose the genre you want on your stations. For instance, I have a station, and the feed name (THE ONE AND ONLY FEED NAME I GAVE) was Michael Buble. I love Michael Buble. All I wanted to hear were old jazzy Bobby Darin songs and the like. And I heard that for awhile, then it all went to crap. My Michael Buble radio station started playing Britany Spears. WHAT about Michael Buble old timey jazz suggests BRITANY SPEARS!!!!???? And it wasn't one episode. I went through song after song of crappy pop.

Also, I have a radio station based after ONE song. The song is Breath of Heaven by Sara Groves. Now, I understand this is a Christmas song, but it's really good, and her version is the BEST I've ever heard. However Pandora, in all it's stupidness, REFUSES to play THAT song, and instead plays all the other versions of that song by Amy Grant or Point of Grace (puke) that it can get it's little digital fingers on. Did you know Jessica Simpson did a version of that song? No? I do. Pandora has played it.

In other news, the person I'm in contact with who is doing a movie with Matt Damon, actually hangs out with MATT DAMON when they're not filming their movie. Why me?

1 comment:

Arly said...

I can't imagine why you WOULDN"T want to listen to Brittany Spears or crappy pop. :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker