I have pictures of our house in San Antonio. They're on my camera. I'm completely technology unsound, so I have to wait for Rob to get them off my camera and onto my computer...then I have to be taught (again) how to put them on Facebook, or this blog. It's rediculous.
Anyway, as of today (May 13th, 2009) we have offically been out of Baker for a month. Most of the time it feels like it's been longer than that. I don't know if that's good. Maybe it's just because we've been busy, and I haven't had time to think about how long it's been since we moved. So, in honor of being out of Baker for 1 month I'm going to list a few things I miss about Baker. (Mom, you'll probably end up crying, so you might want to stop reading this now.)
Things I miss about Baker City, Oregon
My parents
My grandparents
The rain
The snow capped mountains
The rivers that actually have water in them
The farmers starting to plant their wheat fields
The baby horses and cows on Harrolds farm
The sand cranes
The cool weather
The 5 minute rush hour
The grass, and trees, and things other than hot concrete
The fact that there are no roaches, fleas, and other nasty creatures that bring death and disease
The real people
The fact that people love their state, without people LOVING (to an insane degree) their state.
Tomorrow, things I don't mind about San Antonio...should be a small list.

3 comments:
Would you please change either the font color or the background color because I canna rrread it. I don't know why I turned Scottish...
Yes, I misted up but I thought the list would be longer. :) I am certainly glad to see you back on your blog site. I know one thing I miss about San Antonio and that is my two kids that are there. Miss you greatly! But in thinking about you all the time and calling and emailing I still feel in touch. I love you guys lots and lots. Bloom were you are planted.
Hah! The rain!
Post a Comment