Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well I haven't blogged in quite awhile, and I'm sorry for that. But in my defense, it's been insane since Christmas. 

First off, my Aunt who I love, died of breast cancer. It feels like a chunk of my heart died with her. I can't talk about it much.

But since then we've had Rob job hunting, Rob job getting, and an immense amount of dentist office work for me. Plus, now since Rob got a job...in San Antonio...we're having to pack up our house. And I'm having to start saying goodbye to things around me that I've known for 30 years. Which is not easy to do at all... 

Plus, I have my middle school rehearsals going, PLUS my EORT rehearsals going. And both plays perform at the same time....and both plays are coming down to the absolute wire. 

Anyway, I've been listening to a lot of calm, comforting music lately. Plus reading Jane Austen. Which sooths and comforts me on it's own.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker