Thursday, February 5, 2009

Us of Lesser Gods

There are no instructions so I'm assuming that you set your music player to shuffle and then answer the questions...


IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY....?
Humming Chorus-Madam Butterfly

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Courage-Alien Ant Farm

WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Last Ray of Sunshine-Steve Ivey

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Sway-Michael Buble

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Pony-Ginuwine

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Fires at Midnight-Blackmore's Night

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Speed Queen-MC Frontalot

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Drunken Lullabies-Flogging Molly

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Parigi, O Cara-Luciano Pavarotti

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FIRST KISS?
Stolen Moments-Alicia Keys

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Now You're Gone-Basshunter

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Me and Mrs. Jones-Michael Buble

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Shilo-Neil Diamond

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Three Young Ladies Drinking Whiskey Before Breakfast-Irish Ceili Band

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Punch Drunk Grinning Soul-Flogging Molly

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
The Son Never Shines (On Closed Doors)-Flogging Molly

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Every Little Bit Hurts-Alicia Keys

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
A Tale-La Nouba Soundtrack

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Lay All Your Love On Me-Abba

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Black Friday Rule-Flogging Molly

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Amarillo By Morning-George Strait

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Us of Lesser Gods-Flogging Molly



Ok this is silly, but I've never done one. Frankly I wasn't particularly impressed. Some people's are really funny. Mine...not so much. :) 

1 comment:

Amara said...

That was amazing in so many ways... And probably about as revealing as any random question survey answered.

I'm not sure which I like better, your parents thinking Drunken Lullabies of you, or your Every Little Bit Huts hobbies....

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker