Thursday, May 21, 2009

Loopy Loo

Holy Schnikey I'm tired. Me and a lady from church got together today and painted more backdrops for VBS. I've sniffed enough Acrylic paint fumes to last me a lifetime. And we're doing the same thing tomorrow...*sigh*.

Rob and I ended up NOT going to the DMV Wednesday morning. Rob called them, wanting to know the price of new plates and licenses, and all in all the cost will be about $200.00. That's a lot of money just to change over the plates on your car and to get your picture taken. Anyway, we get paid next week, so we'll take the trip to the DMV next Wednesday morning. So I'm still an Oregonian for another week. yay.

My brain is fried. God bless a good cup of tea, and the ability to sit down in clean air.

1 comment:

Wendy... said...

Ventilation! I'm glad that we stick with colored paper and staplers to create VBS decor! Love you. Gonna miss you lots this weekend. Will seem weird to be in Baker City without you being there.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker