skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
To much to do to appear normal.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Sliding down the hill
It's official! I have 25,190 words in my novel. I'm halfway done!
Everyone do a "Abby is halfway done" dance with me....cue music!!
2 comments:
Mom said...
I'm dancing!
September 26, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Unknown
said...
me too :)
September 29, 2009 at 5:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A list of the very few friends I have
Ashleigh's new blog
Marcus's Blog
My daily Jane Austen fix
My job and my passion
Rob's blog
Sam and Arly
Taryn
Taryn again
Tracie's Blog
Wendy's blog
Information on the most interesting person you know.
Abby
I drink a lot of tea. I love Jane Austen novels, and I'm starting to realize what "no rest for the wicked" actually means.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
September
(1)
Sliding down the hill
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(16)
2 comments:
I'm dancing!
me too :)
Post a Comment