I can't, for the life of me, remember if it's 2008 or 2009. I don't know why I have this problem, but every once in awhile I just can't seem to remember what year it is. I wrote 2004 the other day and I know it's not that year at least. It's like my brain gives out and gets tired and doesn't want to work anymore. It scares me to start my sewing today since I can't remember what year it is. The way I figure it is if I can't remember the stuff I should know, like which year it is, why should I tempt the fates to remember important stuff...like how to sew a sleeve on a bodice.
I think what I'll do is take my costume bible to Safeway and BiMart and go buy fabric dye. I can buy fabric dye at least.
The parade on Saturday was fun. Peter and I looked awesome. Good times were had by all. If I had the pictures on my computer I'd put some on here for ya, but I don't. They're on Rob's computer. Someday Arly, you'll see pictures of my costume design for Pride and Prejudice. :)
Also, in my last blog I mentioned that I was dissatisfied with the way Act 2 is going. Well come to find out, so is Peter. He also leaves Act 2 rehearsals very pensive. That made me glad. I figure if both of us dislike the way Act 2 is progressing we can change it. It's not just me being a Diva.
Ok, off to wake up the bear who is napping and head to the store for dye. YAY! Dye, and salt. And possibly eggs. Not that I need eggs for dying dresses, but I need eggs to eat. And bread. Eggs and Bread....and Sleepytime Tea. Because I'm out. OK! Dye, Salt, Eggs, Bread, and Tea...I think that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment