So, today was the big day. It was the day where all the actors came over and tried on their costumes, and I got to get button measurements, and pin hems. I spent a lot of time on the floor because of it. My shop floor is now dust free...however...it's on my pants. *sigh*
Things went well. I have a lot of work to do, but not as much as I could have. I've been in worse shape 2 weeks out on other shows. I think I'll make it...this time. Now, If I could only learn my lines...
I went see Mamma Mia the other day. I thought it was amazing. It wasn't on purpose stupid, and it wasn't on purpose smarty pants. It was unapologetic for itself. It was what it was. I don't generally laugh out loud at movies. But this one had me doubled over with tears streaming out of my eyes. I loved it. And even Pierce Brosnan wasn't bad-esque. He was on pitch, he just wasn't a trained singer. I think that's the problem people had with him in this movie.
My thoughts are so disorganized right now. I'm tired after my day of reassuring actors they're not fat, and crawling all over the floor. I think I'll go sit outside and try to do a crossword puzzle. Or maybe I'll just stare into space. It'll probably be the last option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment