I have a serious case of insomnia. And it's not so much insomnia, but the fact that I can't shut my brain off at night. I read my lines and think about them, I think about rehearsal (the one we just had, or the ones coming up), I think about the costume design and where I'm at with how many weeks I have left, I think about the ad sales list I have to get done and out to people to sell next week. I think about my character and where she's going. I think about my character in relationship to all the other characters in the play.
On top of all that we have lots of company coming this next week. I'm working Oral Surgery week, and trying to be involved with a VBS at church that could come at a better time if everything was up to me.
PLUS...I can't get rid of a stomach ache and the feeling that I'm hungry all the time, I'm having allergy issues with all things that bloom, and gas prices are so bad we spent 50 bucks on gas for the shaggin' waggon and it only filled it up a third of the way. I can't afford to make it to rehearsals...I need a different car.
AND...I need to clean my house, finish the dishes, take out the trash, pay the bills, clean the bathroom, unload a bunch of boxes into theatre storage, water my plants, mow the lawn, do some laundry, and change the sheets on my bed.
And I need to attempt to keep my husband happy and not yell at him for every minor irritation that comes my way.
There really aren't enough hours in the day at this point. maybe that's why my days run into each other. I also think I'm developing an ulcer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry about me hun. I'm holding it down ;-) I love you!
Hey Ab.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm ALWAYS here for you if you need to chat. And if you need to call me at 3 am, feel free. :)
I'm usually awake anyways trying the impossible task of getting comfortable. :)
Love you!!
Post a Comment