Friday, April 4, 2008

The Big News! No, I am NOT pregnant.

For the 5 people that read this blog I'm going to say something, and you probably already know, but I'm going to be an AUNT!! I'm so excited. And being the theatre person I am I have access to all kids of bizarre theatre props that aren't available to many other people. My new niece/nephew is totally going to have a sword. We'll start them out small, plastic pirate swords and the like, but we will graduate them to bigger and better things.

Presents from their Aunt Abby and Uncle Rob will be the coolest ever. His/Her parents will hate us because they'll have all kids of crap in their house that's completely useless to anyone, but no matter, the kids will love us for it!

Congratulations Sam and Arly, prepare yourselves. :) Weird presents are coming. Although I can probably guarantee that your kids will have the coolest onesies ever.

4 comments:

Arly said...

I'm so very glad you are excited! You're going to be a great Aunt and I can't wait to see what interesting artifacts you send. Ha.

Plus, Cannot wait for the coolest onsie ever!

Wendy... said...

Well, you're already a great-aunt. Now on to being a "great" Aunt!

If I had only read your blog 5 minutes prior, you would have been to first to clue me in. BUT - your mom called my mom, and my mom had lunch with my sister, and my sister called me. It's the Goodyear grapvine.

Dusty had her ultrasound today - just one little Shannon in that belly of hers. Too bad. It'll have to be your or Arly to have the twins! :)

Unknown said...

Wendy,
Until I read your comment I had never entertained the thought that there is a possiblity that Rob & Abby could have twins. Thanks for putting that in my head :).. Abby, remember that what goes around comes around, and I'm sure Sam & Arly will be glad to return the "favor" of weird gifts. Wendy is right, though, when she says you'll be a "great" aunt.
By the way, I'm interested in hearing how the Middle School play went.

Marcus Goodyear said...

What, what? Who, who? I need to click over from my comment section more often!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker