Rob and I were driving to LaGrande yesterday for eye appointments, and our car stopped working. Not just stopped working, turn the key, start it up again. But STOPPED WORKING. Leaking oil, seized, gone to the halls of it's fathers kind of stopped working. It left us on the side of the freeway, in the only cell phone dead spot in the 45 miles of road between Baker and LaGrande. At this point in our lives, if it isn't one thing it's another. And really, this wouldn't be such a big deal if we had money, but we don't. Nothing extra anyway. And I'm not talking about my sisters version of "no money" because she's just silly, but the ACTUAL version of no money which is very very real. (Love you Ar)
Anyway, be praying for us. God is doing something, but we can't see it just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sticking my tongue out at you. ttthhhiiibbbbttttt.
I am sorry your car asploded. ;( Too bad you didn't have the Stone Dog with you. You could have recreated a moment in time. :)
Post a Comment