Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My head asplode.

My life is insane at the moment. No wonder I'm walking around with a headache most of the time. I'm working about 3/4 time at the dentist office, I'm building costumes for our musical coming up in May, I'm trying to plan financially how we're going to live our lives for the next few months, plus on top of that dad had surgery to put in a defibrillator on Friday (so I was gone all weekend, and dad sitting on my days off now), plus trying to write children's stories. Add to that the normal wifely duties of house work, cooking, and laundry and I have a darn full day. I'm not complaining, but I haven't been able to sit down for two minutes and I was beginning to wonder why. Putting it in a list like that helps. :) Oh, you really are busy at the moment, aren't you?

Dad is doing fine by the way. He was really silly coming out of surgery, but that's all over now, and he's mainly tired. His body is trying to recoup, and if you know a Goodyear, they don't let themselves recoup well. Resting is not something my father does. The doctor said he should be back to "normal" in a week or two, but he's not allowed to lift anything over his head for 6 weeks. That should be fun keeping him away from drywalling the celing at church...*sigh* Fun and easy. *sigh* Sarcasm is meant to be heard, not read.

Anyway, if I don't blog as regularly as I normally do it's because of one of those many reasons listed above. Just keep checking, I'll be around.

1 comment:

Wendy... said...

I love how you put that... that your dad was "silly" coming out of surgery. Mom was telling me some of the stuff. I laughed out loud!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker