Thursday, December 3, 2009

Harry Thanksmas

So apparently when I said "hopefully I'll be blogging more" I lied. Although to be fair I've been preparing for company/having company/preparing for nephews birthday/having birthday/preparing for Thanksgiving/having Thanksgiving, so really I have a little bit of an excuse to not blog. But now it's all over. The Christmas tree is up, most of the decorating is done, and Christmas shopping is postponed for just a bit (although I already know what I'm getting you all). Life can return to normal, the novel can recommence, and the Christmas season can get off and running.

Happy December everyone! Be safe while you Christmas shop. It's supposed to snow here in San Antonio tomorrow, but I'm not entirely convinced. Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am thankful to have spent some time with you celebrating Nathan's birthday, Thanksgiving and San Antonio with you and Rob. I check your blog on a regular basis and always am excited when I find a new one. Enjoy the season. Merry Christmas to you too!

Amara said...

Your definitely not the only one to have said that... all the blogs I read have been pretty darn slow lately. As for my own posting... -_-

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker