Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A cockroach just climbed up my wall and went neener neener neener.

Why is getting back into the groove of things after a trip out of town getting more and more hard to handle? We got back from camp late Sunday night, and I just can't seem to get up the energy to do much of anything. A little laundry, sure. But other than that, nothing. I don't even want to feed myself really, and other than the fact that my body does some serious protesting, I probably wouldn't.

Also, I'm back to waking up in the middle of the night again. I slept fine at camp, and in the LCU boy's dorms (ick), but as soon as I get home I'm waking up at 3 and not going back to bed until 6 or so. And really, if you go to bed at 6, why go to bed at all?

This is mostly a whiney blog. I'm getting really tired of waking up constantly. Ever since we moved down here I haven't got a decent nights sleep. I'm getting really sick of it.

On a...colder...note. Our hot water heater's pilot light went out on Tuesday and won't stay lit. It is our fate to take some mighty chilly showers until Thursday, when the plumber can come. Thursday? Really? You can't make an emergency trip? I'm bathing in a sheet of ice. The one time I can get really cold water out of any faucet in my house and it's now, when I don't want it. However, if you try to get cold water out of the faucet in the kitchen it's still lukewarm all the time. Maybe I should bathe in the kitchen sink for the next couple of days.

And with that mental picture I'll leave you...

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker