This video was my favorite on Sesame Street when I was younger. The guy who sings it got a job at Pixar later.
He wrote, directed, and did all the voices and music for a short video about a sheep in a desert. It was really cute.
I also get this song stuck in my head...a lot.
There's not really much more to say. I haven't been feeling well the past few days so I've been trying to take it easy.
Enjoy the video. :) It makes me smile.

2 comments:
I didn't realize it was the same guy!
I was watching this video when some co workers came in. I'm pretty sure they think I'm exceptionally strange now...
And that song will be stuck in my head all day now. 123, 456, 789, 10 11 12...
Rob is probably envious since I wouldn't let him watch Sesame Street. It made him too hyper!
Post a Comment