Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh my Oklahoma

I'm attempting to change the background on my blog. I'm not particularly sure it worked. When I start trying to change things on my computer without asking Rob how to do it, bad things happen. 

My plans for this week before I leave for Texas for almost a month are as follows *ahem*

1) Pack
2) Make freezable dinners so my husband can eat while I'm gone
3) Get all CD's I want to take for our trip in some sort of CD sleeve
4) Make turkey 
5) Finish making apple bread
6) Pay bills
7) Pick up clutter around house
8) Do laundry
9) Sweep/mop
10) Cut funky burrs out of Touchstone's tail
11) Make sure Touchstone has a bath
12) Get advertising stuff completely done for EORT
13) Get wood and stack it at the house
14) Put recipes on my travel drive, or print out.


That actually might be it. I know I have to work next Thursday if I'm here, and I have a board meeting that evening. If I really get moving though, I should be able to get it all done. Maybe I can talk Rob into bathing Touchstone. :)

4 comments:

Arly said...

Rob should bathe Stoney. AND, Rob should also sweep and mop. :) Heeheehee.

Abby said...

I think I agree, since sweeping was on his list of things to get done this week and he didn't do it. Grumble grumble.

Unknown said...

You know...if you don't get to the sweeping and mopping, Rob can do it while you & Stoney are gone...then it will be clean when you get home. :) And I do agree Rob should have some quality time with Touchstone before he comes to see me in Texas...

Amara said...

Lovely blog by the way. The remodel looks great!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker